Thursday, July 02, 2009

Additional Debbie Rowe commentary on motherhood.



Further excerpts from 2003 Debbie Rowe interview (see previous post with transcripts). Debbie claims that just because she is the biological mother doesn't mean she earned the title and that her kids don't call her 'Mom' because she doesn't want them to. (Starts at 1:13).

Notable quote:

"Parenting is an art. You earn the title 'parent'. Because you give birth, because you impregnate someone, doesn't automatically give you that title of mother or father. You earn that title. My kids don't call me 'Mom' because I don't want them to. They're Michael's children. It's not that they're not my children, but I had them because I wanted him to be a father...I could do something for him and this is what I wanted to do."

These interviews will come back to haunt Debbie Rowe and would be devastating in court if she pursues this matter legally.

(FYI: For anyone understandably concerned about the children being around Joseph Jackson, he does not live with Katherine - she lives in Encino and he lives in Las Vegas).

No comments: